- Admission to Lower K.G. Class can be sought once the child completes four years of age
- New admission to other classes will be made subject to the vacancies in each class, in
the month of April / May after the announcement of the annual results.
- Admission to Standard XI is made as soon as the CBSE results of class X are published.
- Direct admission to class 10 and 12 are made after getting consent for the same from CBSE.
Every new pupil must bring:
- a valid Transfer Certificate from the school they have previously studied.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate along with its original.
- Colour passport size photo.
Procedure for Withdrawal or Removal from The School
A student can be withdrawn from the school:
- By giving one calendar month’s notice in writing. In the absence of such a notice
one month’s fee will be charged.